The Wayseer Manifesto - Full 1080p HD Version

PLEACE SEND YOURS PRAYERS

Seguidores

domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

MOTHER EARTH


March 17th 2011



Mother: Beloved children, this is I, Mother Earth.

I see so many of you, beloveds, struggling how to visualize your future. I feel your pain when you suffer under the uncertainty, and I tell you, that you have my greatest empathy as I walked through this myself not long ago.

Children, children of mine, that is what I call you, because as long as you live on me or in me, you automatically become embraced by my motherhood. In all its consequences I gave you shelter and nurtured you and I gave you protection like only a mother can give you. So children of mine, your struggle is easily explained. It origins in your old beliefs and morals, in the things you accepted as good, accepted as working.

Many of you think now like I did, that we would need to bridge a certain amount of time of the cleansing period, to be finally able to go back to normal and start to rebuild. But this time it's different, this time there is nothing to go back to, nothing will be normal or known. This time survival means more than having stored your daily rations, this time survival means to be reborn.

Rarely a child leaves my room voluntarily. Most of the time, thru-passing souls have to be pushed out. I am pushing you out now, as your actions and non actions pushed me to having no other possibility than to do so. I wish it could have been done differently. I never wished harm to any of my children, not even to those which bring me sorrow and make me weep.

I am pushing you out into the unknown, children, but it is equally unknown to both of us, and we will be together if you desire so and if it fits into your carefully crafted destiny.

I am without fear now. This is new, because you have to know, I am an Agondonter myself. As to the quarantine, I also was cut of from the rest of the universe, and for the sake of my service as a planet, I surrendered to what was perceived as reality. I am without fear now, and so should be you, as those who stay with me are with me.

Nothing is hurting me more, than seeing my little ones suffering and scared. Nuclear is not so much of a problem for me then it is for you, but it saddens me still, to not being able anymore to provide onto you my very best. My very best is what you get, now and forever, so what you see is all I have in those moments of being in labour.

Forgive me, for I have to take this moment for myself. I cannot babysit you in the meantime, but there is many who matured. They make me proud as a mother and they bring joy to my soul. Those will help you, my children, those and the many other sisters and brothers who came from far to be the groom's best men.

So forget about visualizing the future, just be with me in this moment and hold my hand. Maybe you can dry my face from sweat every once in a while. Help me now as I helped you. We don't know what is going to be, we are just assured that it is the right direction taken, as it is the direction to Love and Light.

Get ready to be reborn.
Get ready to discover everything new.
Get ready to forget the old and forgive the past.
Get ready to let go of everything you ever thought of, dreamed of, desired, even your most idealistic ideas are based on old experiences.

Nothing will be old anymore, you will be creators in realtime and you will learn as you go, and so will I.

Children of mine, there is more labour [to come] which will shake me and shake you. Don't be afraid, little ones, you are being taken care of. Help those around you as you can. We will be through this in no time at all.

And don't you cry about those who wish not to be part of my children anymore, or who's destiny might bring them to different planes. There will be a mother embracing them, there will be a heart to listen to theirs.

Thank you for keeping up with me for so long. Thank you and blessed be you, my children of mine. I am Makhá, Mother Earth. Aho.


By Peter

http://abundanthope.net/pages/peter/Mother-Earth-Thru-Peter.shtml

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario