The Wayseer Manifesto - Full 1080p HD Version

PLEACE SEND YOURS PRAYERS

Seguidores

miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

SaLuSa 09-02-11. Everything is in its position now and all that remains is to wait for the Creator to give the final announcement to start up the contact with human beings

Everything is in its position now and all that remains is to wait for the Creator to give the final announcement to start up the contact with human beings in a much more open and direct way.

It is Salusa my child. I wanted to come to you before, but evidently your mistrust generated a little perturbation, and as you believed it was impossible for me to come to you, it hindered the communication.

But I want you to know that for a while I’ve been observing your work and we are very happy with what you do.

I had in mind reaching out to you to transmit a message to humanity. 

Before I go on, I want to let you know that it won’t be the last time that I do, as I wish to reach out to as many people as possible, and through the amount of channelers available, we are in revealing times, critical times and we need cooperation and collaboration from all our workers of Light on Earth.

This is the main reason why I have come today.

To make a general call to all languages, Spanish, Portuguese and also English, so that this message is not slowed down in being divulged, through lack of translators, or because the few that there are, are full of work, or because they can’t cope with all the work that must to be done to cover the basic information needs, to translate.

Our message is very simple.

We are in a crucial moment, the starting point, to put things in an horizontal line and give starting call.

Everything is in its position now and all that remains is to wait for the Creator to give the final announcement to start up the contact with human beings in a much more open and direct way.

You must not be afraid of our presence around you. Even though we’re already here and you’re not aware of it, we’ll do it in a much more notorious way and we’ll introduce ourselves openly to the world.

We have done it this way because it was necessary, as I have already mentioned, so that the information comes out at the same time, in many languages.

My earthly brothers and sisters, we find ourselves in a key moment, in the crucial moment, this is not a game, and we need as much collaboration as is possible from you.

To all workers of the Light, just be ready in your places, in your workplaces and the places where you belong and keep doing your work.

You will be called in different ways at the most pressing moments, and you must only answer and do what you came to do in this plane, for this moment.

Those of you who are not clear yet and have been working to do it, it will be activated at the call.

That’s why you have been constantly working with us in the last days.

There are no coincidences, everything has been given por a specific reason, that only the chosen ones, the called ones, felt and answered from the heart, so you must remain calm, as all in its moment will be revealed and you will know at right moment what you came here for and then you will use all your gifts and do what you came here to do.

My child, I will leave you for now, I have nothing else to say for the time being, only that I’m grateful to you, because you have allowed me to come, in the way that you have done, and you know that at any given moment I will visit you again.

A warm and brotherly goodbye for humanity on Earth.

I’ll be with you very soon.

Channeled by:SaräAmma

Traductor : Macarena Herreros

Email: macaherreros@gmail.com


WebSite : www.dataha.org/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario